As you are reading this post, you already might know why you want to choose specifically Drupal for your project. You probably want to hire drupal developers for two reasons: either your in-house Drupal Developers have left the job or you want to hire from a web development company who offers their developers on hire. Indeed, it is a bit complex to find out the developers who are well versed with this open source technology. Drupal development is complicated (even the developers won’t disagree) and a combination of qualification and experience is difficult to find out in the industry.
If you want to hire drupal developers for your upcoming project without being misled, following are the recommended steps for you:
1. Find a source or contact a service provider: If you are talking about just couple of projects, then look for a service provider who offer drupal developers for hire. I am not saying this because we are a service provider, but because that is the only sensible way to find out a reliable, qualified and experienced developer for your project. You can hire them on contract basis which may last for maybe a month, quarter, half a year or a year. The reason behind selecting a service provider or an agency is because they are professional, experienced, cost-effective and they have more innovative ideas to complete your project in best possible ways.
2. Post jobs on freelancing sites: This is one of the fastest ways to find out an efficient developer online. When you post that you want to hire Drupal developers, people around the world who are experienced in the field reach your mailbox with variety of pricing and different types of innovative solutions. You can evaluate the developers as per their qualification, experience and the cost that they proposed. This can be done in a day’s time and you can even get started on the next day. Initially you will need to check if things are going well, after that you may handover the projects to them directly if the experience is good.
3. Evaluate the quality by giving a small task initially: If you are a first timer, don’t make any decisions in hurry. Hire the developer only if you are sure about his capability and if you think he can handle your project proficiently. Initially you will need to assign a small task to them and check the quality and time taken to implement it. Based on that you can assign them actual work and get 100% productivity in the output.
4. Check if they have stability & ability to handle your project: Hiring Drupal developers can be easy if you follow the above steps carefully. But while interacting with the hired developer, check if he working in a stable environment and willing to work with you for a long term. No matter if you are associated with him for 1 month or 1 year, remember that your code is with him and his stability is very important for that matter.
5. Conclude with the one who follows innovative practice & not traditional: Innovation is the key to every business growth strategy. So while following innovational ideas in your organization, also make sure the drupal developers are following them. Drupal is the ever growing open source technology and thousands of modules are updated every month. The developers should be updated with this change and try to implement them in the project that he handles. Only then, you will be able to see the modern functionalities in your project. Future is not for those who chose traditional over innovation.
Now that you have the steps to follow before hiring drupal developers, it won’t be difficult to find out and hire them for your next project. Drupal is not easy, but there is an easy way to find out the developers who are good at it.
Overview: eLuminous Technologies is offering Drupal Developers on hire since many years. Constant practice and improvement boosters have helped our drupal developer to attain a good reputation in the industry. Most of the customers using our drupal development services are completely satisfied and renewing their contracts for a longer term.