main_banner_bg

Bella Vetro

image

Project description

Description:
We worked on Bellavetro design optimization so that it will work on latest mobile devices & tabs with different resolution. Users can send an enquiry to the admin regarding the design/work and admin will create a user, send message through message thread for an inquiry, then users will pay 40% amount of work as Down payment and remaining 60% as the final amount. We have integrated the PayPal payment gateway to collect the inquiry payments. Admin can mark inquiry as "Closed" or can re-open it anytime. We have integrated the language translation plugin in this website.
Skills:

Wordpress

Jquery

HTML5

Responsive

CSS3

Related Projects Check our latest portfolio. I am sure you'll find something interesting

eLuminous Technologies uses cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue we assume that you consent to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more.

Continue