I have a situation which can be related to this topic. What would you do if you know 0% cooking and your cook throws tantrums, shows up irregularly and demands a lot of money? Any sensible person will join a meal system where the respective agencies prepare and deliver food as per your choice. You don’t need to do anything else apart from paying a certain amount and eating. Similarly, instead of investing time in hiring, training and managing the in-house developers and paying them high salaries, it’s always profitable to outsource and hire PHP developers remotely. There are plenty of valid reasons in my mind, but following are some of the most favored reasons from my list:
- You don’t necessarily need to form a corporate office: About 31% of the developers nowadays prefer to adopt remote working culture. That means you can work even from your apartment and can have options from all over the world to choose from. Setting up an office involves furniture, lights, and recreational facilities for employees, leave policies, etc. That’s a lot of expense if you are a start-up or an SMB. Hiring remote PHP developers usually require just a little investment of your time and a reasonable amount of money. They have their comfortable set-up to work on the project.
- Time zone difference proves highly useful: When it comes to developing a project, usually the project owner needs to invest a lot of time with the developers and project managers. This consumes more than half of your productive work-hours which could have been utilized for further business development. The situation is different when you hire PHP developer from a different time zone as you get extended time to work on.
- Strong internal project guidelines and necessary tools: Hiring a developer internally is not a good option when it comes to a short-term project. A proper project management includes systematic arrangements and communication to maintain the transparency between two people, and to track this; there are various tools available on the market. Now if it is just for a single project, it doesn’t make any sense for you to invest money in buying the PMS. Instead, there are companies where you can outsource, and they will give you the complete access to the PMS where you can track the project status and communicate with the developers freely.
- Monetary Benefits: The remuneration policy in developed countries is way too high as compared to developing countries. So hiring an experienced developer remotely from a developing country and hiring an in-house fresher in a developed country will need the same amount of money. When you outsource the project to these companies who offer developers for hire, your project becomes their responsibility and plus the total cost that you have to pay is half of that you might have to pay for your in-house developer.
- No agreements! Pay-per projects: Unlike the employment system, you don’t need to get into a contract with the developer for a longer term or for the time when you don’t have any particular work. You can just pay as per the project scope or for the exact time when the developer works for you and enjoy the peace of mind.
- Productive use of your work-hours: Usually the countries who offer outsourcing services majorly are available in different time zone. So you get an added benefit of spending your working hours in business development activities and decision-making and the project related discussions can be done in your developer’s time zone or as per your convenience.
Eventually, you will find hundreds of good and bad reasons to hire PHP developers remotely. If you are looking out for someone who can save you from your current work and financial burden of PHP projects, eLuminous Technologies is the right company to connect with. Everything right from the scratch till the implementation will be carried out systematically.
Blogger, Internet Marketer, Marketing Analyst.