Angular Vs React Vs Vue
About Angular JS
- New features like enhanced RXJS, faster compilation (in under 3 seconds), new HTTP Client launch.
- Detailed documentation that allows getting all necessary information for the individual developer without asking his colleagues. However, this requires more time for education.
- MVVM (Model-View-View Model) that allows developers to work separately on the same app section using the same set of data.
- Dependency injection of the features related to the components with modules and modularity in general.
- Two-way data binding that enables singular behavior for the app which minimized risks of possible errors.
Migration issues which can appear while moving from the older version to the latest ones.
Companies that use Angular:
About React JS
- Easy to learn. React is much easier to learn because of its simplicity in terms of syntax. Engineers just need to recall their HTML writing skills and that’s it. No need to deeply learn TypeScript like in Angular.
- High level of flexibility and maximum of responsiveness.
- Virtual DOM (document object model) that allows arranging documents in HTML, XHTML, or XML formats into a tree from which is
- Migrating between versions is generally very easy, with Facebook providing “codemods” to automate much of the process.
- better acceptable by web browsers while parsing different elements of the web app.
- Combined with ES6/7, ReactJS can work with the high load in an easy way.
- Downward data binding which means that with this kind of data flow the child elements cannot affect parent data.
- Absolutely light-weighted because the data performing on the user side can be easily represented on the server side simultaneously.
React JS requires deep knowledge of integration of user interface & MVC framework.
Lack of official documentation due to superfast development of React JS
Companies that use ReactJS:
About Vue JS
- Empowered HTML. This means that Vue.js has many similar characteristics with Angular and this can help to optimize HTML blocks handling with a usage of different components.
- It provides a rapid switching period from other frameworks to Vue.js because of the similarity with Angular and React in terms of design and architecture.
- Large scaling. Vue.js can help to develop largely reusable templates that can be made with no extra time allocated for that according to its simple structure.
- Tiny size. Vue.js can weight around 20KB keeping its speed and flexibility that allows reaching much better performance in comparison to other frameworks.
- Splendid integration. Vue.js can be used for both building single-page applications and more difficult web interfaces of apps. The main thing is that smaller interactive parts can be easily integrated into the existing infrastructure with no negative effect on the entire system.
Small Market share leads to the limited number of resources in Vue which will grow by the time
Companies that use Vue.js:
Share your requirement with our expert front-end web developer or comment below & get the best assistance for the same.